What information is required for a quote?
In order for us to provide you with an insurance quote, please ensure you include the following information is in your submission:
- A completed and signed proposal form – View our online quotation proposal form below.
- A copy of the Rental Agreement including Terms and Conditions, which will need to be checked and approved by us.
- The Rental Agreement forms part of the basis for our consideration to provide terms.
- For larger fleets (>10), an Excel spreadsheet (preferred) noting the details of the fleet list including vehicle make, model, year and current market value.
- For smaller fleets (<10), a fleet schedule as a PDF or Word document will suffice.
- Claims history for the last five years on the insurer’s letterhead.
Unfortunately, if we don’t have all of the above information, this will delay us from providing you with a formal quote. If we need any additional information, we will let you know during the quotation process.
Here's what we do and don't cover.
We will cover the following vehicles, however, we note that minimum base premiums apply:
- Passenger vehicles
- Commercial vehicles
- Caravans and motor homes
The following vehicles are not in our appetite for cover:
- High-end prestige
- Modified, collectible or custom vehicles
- Heavy commercial
- Plant and machinery
- Taxi (ride-share is covered)